We traveled to Milwaukee, WI last week Thursday for a family vacation and to see friends! We left at 4 AM Thursday morning so that we could get to Miller Park for the Brewers game at 1:10. Derek is a big Brewers fan! It was a 7 hour drive, so leaving so early in the morning worked well. Boston and I slept until 8:30 or 9, and then it was just a few more hours of driving before we were there. It was a super hot day, so we got really cheap seats so that we were in the shade at the ball park! Boston had a great time at the game. It was his first major league game, and my first MLB game since I was a little girl. I had only been to one other game, and that was to see Kirby Puckett and the Twins play! It was a great exerience and i'm so glad we went! I will share more stories/pictures about our trip in the next few days!!
The boys heading into the ball park!
Boston got a new Brewers shirt and hat..yet when someone asked him who his favorite team was he said the Boston Red Sox!
Derek showing off his new hat.
Nothing like a jumbo dog at the ball park!
Our family!
Handsome little Brewers fan!
Watching the game and trying to stay cool!
Boston and I.
It was an empty bottle :)
Our view from the shade!
Another family photo!
looked like a very fun day together! Looks also like it was a good idea you were in the shade! That's awesome you guys slept so long again once you got in the car...most of the ride was over then by that time! what a fun family memory!
ReplyDelete