Pages

Verse A Day

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Our New Home!

We are finally moved in!  We stayed our first night in the new house on Monday, even though we didn't close until Tuesday morning.  Thank goodness the builder was willing to work with us!  We closed on our old home Monday at 3:00, and were supposed to close on our new house at 4:00 but the title company was booked!  When we found out on Monday morning that we couldn't close on our new house until Tuesday morning, I almost thought it was a joke.  There were just so many things in this whole process that didn't go as planned, so one more thing was par for the course!

I took a few pictures of the new house prior to us moving in.  We are still in the middle of unpacking and settling in, so I promise to post more pictures soon.

I am loving the new house!  We are so blessed.  In more ways that I ever imagined!  I am so proud of how hard Derek works for our family.  This is all really a dream come true, and he is the one who gets all the credit!
2013 S. Abbeystone Court!
Laundry/Mud Room coming in from garage.
Built in bench & shelf.  One of my favorite features!
Dining Room/Kitchen right in from Laundry/Mud Room
Bedrooms 2 & 3 Closet
 Bedrooms 2 & 3 have windows to the front of the house.
 Main Bathroom
 Master Bathroom
 Master Bathroom Shower
 Coming from the hallway of bedrooms, looking into living room & dining room.
Front Door- hallway to the right leads to bedrooms and main bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...