Saturday, May 9, 2009
Welcome to our blog!
Welcome to our blog! As many of you know i've had a website for Boston since he was born.. We are going to follow the latest trend and have this "blog" rather than his totsite account so be sure to save this link to your favorites:) It's Mothers Day weekend and Boston and I have some fun things planned! This afternoon we are heading outside for his 3 year pictures! I have a friend who is an incredible photographer and she has offered to take his pictures! I'm so excited and i know she will get some great shots! It helps that Boston is so photogenic:) Boston will be 3 next month and I can't begin to explain how fast these past 3 years have gone. I never imagined life as a mother to be this incredible! Boston is a blessing each and every day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment