Pages

Verse A Day

Monday, July 6, 2009

Wild Wild West, 4th Of July and Husets Speedway!!

We have had a busy week! I had a 4 day weekend..a MUCH needed break from work! To start off the Holiday weekend I put Boston in big boy underwear on Thursday morning. I had been telling him all week that Thursday was the day we were throwing out the diapers and he was going to start wearing big boy underwear! He did it!!! No accidents and we are now on day 5 today and he's done so awesome!! I just can't believe it. I'm so proud!! I thought he would be going to Kindergarten in diapers. He just had no interest last month..or even just a week ago, and now all of a sudden he's ready as ever!! On Thursday afternoon, Boston and I met Tara, Savaeh, Lacey, Paisley, Brennan and Taya and Preston at the water park. We were there from 12-6 and Boston still cried when we left! He was just having way too much fun!! The weather was beautiful and us moms enjoyed lounging and getting a tan:) We went down the water slide, went in the wave pool and went down the lazy river! Boston went to his dads on Friday so I enjoyed some quite time at home and got caught up on cleaning and laundry. Saturday night we went over to Brandon so Boston and Savaeh could do some fireworks together. They loved the sparklers!! Sunday afternoon we went over to Grandma Lisa and Grandpa Ron's for a grill out then we all headed to Husets for the races!! It was a late night but it was a fun time!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...