Sunday, October 4, 2009
It's Valentines Day :)
Boston has quite the imagination! Yesterday afternoon I cleaned out my closet and found some of Boston's left over Cars Valentines from February along with some other Valentines Day things. Last night he found them laying in my "pile" and said "Oh mommy is it Balentimes Day?!" Since it was close to Bostons bed time i bribbed him by saying "Yes Boston, tomorrow is Valentines Day! If you go to bed like a big boy tomorrow morning we'll have a Valentines Day party when you wake up!". He went to bed holding 3 of his Cars Valentines cards and this morning he walked out of his room still holding them! He remembered right away what day it was! I just couldn't stop laughing but it was fun! I made up a little Valentines Day sack of goodies for him. I threw in some Halloween candy, and some left over stickers from the closet! He loved it! However when he saw the stickers he said "wow mommy! but i already have these!". I guess we won't be "regifting" things for Boston anymore:) Here is a picture of Boston and his "Balentimes Day" goodies in October!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment