So Boston has been quite the story teller lately! I am just amazed each week at the things he says, the imaginative stories he tells, and the songs he learns!! This week he tried telling me that he didn't pee in his underwear...but that he was all wet because someone had peed on HIM! Last week he peed on a table at daycare and tried blaming it on his friend Jude...who wasn't even AT daycare that day! And it's just too funny when you ask him something (and he knows he's in trouble) and the first words out of his mouth are "i didn't do it mommy, i'm not lying!" Today as we were driving home he starting singing a new song! Not sure if he learned it today or if it was just on his mind today but it's so cute hearing him sing and watching him do the actions. I'm just amazed at how he's learning and remembering songs and Bible stories! He has had the same "girlfriends" the entire school year:) Katie & Caitlyn. If you ask him where they live he answers " South America!". Not sure where he came up with that one!! Boston is a joy. Every day i'm reminded how lucky I am to be his mother!! Can you believe he'll be 4 years old in just a few months?!
Our basement is coming along way ahead of schedule! The taping and texturing started this week. Hopefully by the end of next week or shortly after, the texturing will be completed. Then we'll be on to the painting (after i finalize the colors!). I hurt my back this past weekend so have been gimping around like a 90 year old this week. Let's hope my back is healed up before the painting begins! I'm anxious to see it ALL put together!!
Well, I better get Boston settled down and ready for bed! It's Friday tomorrow!!
Although I do not want Jeremiah to grow up any more quickly than he already is, I am very excited for the day when he makes these incredible stories to hear every day!!
ReplyDeleteKeep telling his stories - they are great!