Pages

Verse A Day

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Busy Week!

I can't believe I haven't blogged at all this week!  It's been another busy week! I honestly don't know how on earth I ever worked full time and kept up on everything around here.  I feel like laundry is never comlete, the cleaning is never done, and we are always jumping in the car to go here or there.  I can't complain though.. it's a wonderful busy and I am so thankful to be at home more with Boston.  (and of course my husband when he isn't working!)

On Wednesday it was my actual 30th birthday.  Derek and I both had the day off so we spent the day as a family.  We headed to the mall around 10 to do some much needed shopping!  We had lunch and just bummed around.  We also made a stop at Barnes and Noble.  I finished up the book Eat, Pray, Love and enjoyed it so much I got another book of hers!  It's sort of a sequal to Eat, Pray, Love.  It's called Committed and it is about her fears of re-marrying, and how she overcomes it!  So far so good!   Later in the afternoon Boston went to Grandma Glady's and Derek and I headed to Bracco.  My dad and Lisa and some friends met us there for another birthday celebration.  It was a fun day.  30 isn't so bad:)

Thursday Boston and I went to Wild Water West and met up with a gal from Colman and her son. She married a guy I know from my home town, but this was the first time we had ever met each other in person. She saw me comment on Facebook about going to WWW, so we planned to meet up.  Her son Jack is Boston's age so we thought the boys would have fun playing together.  The boys were a little shy at first, but warmed up after awhile!  We ended up hanging out at WWW from 1 until almost 6! 

Today I started off the morning with a 13 mile bike ride.  I like to wake up extremely early and get it out of the way :)  Did I mention it's extremely HOT today?!  Boston headed to a friend from preschool's house for a few hours this afternoon.  Riley is having a birthday party next weekend but Boston will be at Grandma Peggy's house, so they had a play date today instead.  He had a fun time, and I enjoyed a few hours of quiet time.  I sat outside and read for a bit, and then got a quick nap in.  Derek is home from work now. We just grilled up some delicious supper and now we are waiting for a storm to roll in.  I hope you all had a wonderful week! We have another busy week ahead but I will post more about that later!  

Believe it or not, I didn't take ANY pictures this week..so I just snapped a few pictures of Boston being silly. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...