Boston is really into playing games and doing puzzles lately! We usually play a game or 2 a day. It's been fun playing games with him and seeing how he is learning new things each week. He does really well learning a new game and listening to the instructions, and he is even ok with mom beating him sometimes :) I remember playing Monopoloy Junior with my sister all the time when we were younger, so I enjoy playing with Boston too. It's much more fun than playing transformers or sword fighting! I'm just not very good at playing "boy" things. Here are some pictures of the different games we play!
Putting together a giant dinosaur floor puzzle!
I got it mom!!
Connect 4
Handy Manny Uno! This is his favorite!
Chutes & Ladders...or as Boston calls it "Slides & Ladders" :)
Little Einstein Domino Game! This game is really neat! You can change up the cards in the dominos, so it's actually 6 different games in one!
No comments:
Post a Comment