This past weekend my sister finally married her high school boyfriend. It has felt like Brook has been a part of our family forever, but now it's offiicial. I was a bridesmaid and Boston was the ringbearer. He was so handsome in his suit, and he and Paisley were absolutely adorable walking down the isle together! Derek also got to be a part of their special day by reading a poem and Bible verse during the ceremony and also opening with prayer at the reception. Random people kept coming up to Derek and complimenting him on his prayer! My sister got teary eyed, and my grandma said "Derek would make a great minister!". He just has a special gift when it comes to speaking. I on the other hand am NOT a good speaker. My face turns beat read and I sweat! Months ago my sister asked me to sing at her wedding. I immediately responded with a firm NO. As much as I love to sing, I just cannot handle getting up in front of people to do it! I'll save my singing for the car :)
Here are a few pictures from Lacey and Brook's wedding!
Paisley getting her hair done!
Lacey Jo
Miss Paisley the flower girl!
Paisley and Lacey
Our family of 3 1/2 :)
The handsome ring bearer!
The newly weds in the party bus on the way to the reception!
Bridesmaids: My cousin Taya, Lacey's friends Brandee and Angela and myself.
I can't decide who is more handsome?!
Derek and I
No comments:
Post a Comment