Last night my mom, sister and I went to the Miranda Lambert Revolution concert in Brookings! Eric Church and Josh Kelley opened up for her. They were both very good performers! Miranda Lambert is one of my favorite country singers so I had been looking forward to this concert since we got our FRONT ROW & CENTER STAGE tickets a few months ago! The "pit" (standing room only) was in front of us so we weren't techincally right in front of the stage but we were still VERY close! I caught a drum stick from Eric Church's drummer so Boston is enjoying that this morning! I had to get out several different tupperware containers for him to bang on. He was a little disappointed that I only had one stick for him and no drum, but his dad made it very clear that a real drum in our house was never happening. Here are some pictures from the night and a few video's! I absolutely LOVE country music :)
Josh Kelley
Eric Church! I was not sure what I would think of this guy but he was great, and i'm huge fan now!!
And my girl...CMA Entertainer of the Year... MIRANDA LAMBERT!!!!
And the very end of her show after the crowd hollered for her to come back out, she brought out Eric Church and Josh Kelley for a few songs. It was so cool!
Eric Church- "I love your love the most!"
Miranda Lambert- "I guess I should have been more like that"
No comments:
Post a Comment