Pages

Verse A Day

Monday, November 1, 2010

My little Ninja Turtle

If you know me well you know that I am a planner and that i'm always way ahead of the game when it comes to almost everything in life.  In mid September, Boston and I went out shopping for his Halloween costume.  He was determined he was going to be a Transformer.  First we purchased Optimus Prime, only to find out that it was too big once we got it home and tried it on, so we made another trip to Target to do an exchange.  This time we left with a Bumble Bee Transformer costume AND a bee costume for Jaxon.  Well last week Boston and Derek watched a Ninja Turtle movie together on TV.  Boston thought it was the coolest thing ever, and right away started talking about being a Ninja Turtle for Halloween.  So, the nice mom that I am said that we could return the bumble bee costumes and get a Ninja Turtle if they still had one.  Boston was in LUCK.  Of course there was no turtle costume for Jaxon..but that was ok.  It was less stressful not having the dog with while we trick or treated!  Boston was a super cute Ninja Turtle.  I think his favorite part was that he got to bring along his nerf sword to go with the costume.   Here are some pictures from our night of trick or treating.

 Boston with the neighbor boys.
 Boston, Tavyn and Savaeh Sichmeller.  Boston and Savaeh have had a Halloween picture together for 5 Halloween's now.  It's our trick or treat tradition! 
 Boston & Jada Elgersma.  I believe this is Boston & Jada's 2nd or 3rd year of taking pictures too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...