My neice Paisley came and stayed over night last night. Boston had been looking forward to this all week! They are only 2 months apart in age and have so much fun playing together. Believe it or not, they actually get along really well, which I cannot say the same for my sister and I when we were younger. The toy room downstairs is an absolute disaster but no sense in cleaning it up until it's time to take Paisley back home! I think they took out just about every toy imaginable. Last night we got out of the house for awhile and took the kids to Texas Roadhouse for supper, and then I ventured over to Toys R Us with them. We were browsing for Santa idea's! When we got home we got the kids all settled into their sleeping bags and they watched How To Train Your Dragon. Here are a few pictures from our fun night!
No comments:
Post a Comment