Pages

Verse A Day

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Brigham's 4 month stats!

Brigham had his 4 month check up today!  Here are the stats!

Weight:  13 pounds, 13 ounces (26%)
Length:  24 1/4 inches (22%)
Head Circumfrance: 16.14 inches (18%)

Boston's Stats at 4 Months were:
Weight: 14 pounds, 3 ounces
Height:  24 3/4 inches
Head Circumfrance- 16 1/2 inches

I love comparing the two boys!

Brigham is a healthy and happy little boy, and for that we are grateful!  He got 2 shots and screamed real hard right away, but then got his bottle and went right to sleep.  I timed that perfectly:)

We are going to wean him from the prevacid that he has been getting since he was about 6 weeks old.  I personally don't feel like he ever had reflux to begin with, but we went along with the doctor's suggestion to try the meds.  We are going to give him a half a pill in the morning for a few days and if that goes well we will just stop it completely.  I hope it goes well! 

We are also going to start giving him some rice cereal!  I had tried it about a month ago, hoping it would help fill up his tummy before bedtime, but he hated it.  I'm hoping he likes it better now, and if not we'll add a little baby food fruit in with it for some yummy flavor.  Starting baby food is a fun stage!  Still no teeth, but they are coming!

I should also add that I got a 'you really shouldn't let your baby sleep on his tummy' lecture..  I know the chance of SIDS is greater, but i'm sorry.. my baby HATES his back.  He has now been a tummy sleeper for 2 months and will soon be able to roll to his tummy when he is tired so i'm not changing anything up now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...