'Not these silly pictures again! I'd rather just eat my feet...'
'Or tip over'
'Or look away from the camera at my silly big brother!'
'Now who's that good looking mama with the camera?!'
I made cut-out squares that spelled out 'Happy 1/2 Birthday', and then Boston helped find the letters, and make a pattern of every other color. Not only fun, but educational! Boston also thought Brigham needed a birthday crown. I'm not the most talented at this kind of thing, and I only had a few scrap pieces of paper to use, but Boston sure thought it was awesome!
And a birthday celebration isn't complete without a 'gift', so I told Boston to pick out something of his that he wanted Brigham to have. He chose 2 of his stuffed animals, and gave them to Brigham with the saddest face and said 'But mom, I'm really going to miss Sharky and Lion'. So sweet.
Bath time has been nearly impossible with only 2 arms lately.. Brigham was so squirmy in his baby bath tub, so I thought we'd try a bath seat. He loves it!
Boston is into making his own food lately, and thinks he is a pro at peanut butter and jelly sandwiches! He must be catching on to my inability to cook. He's learning to take care of his own hunger!
And lastly, if you would, please say a prayer for my Dad's girlfriend Lisa and her family. Lisa's dad Ray passed away last night. He was 90 years old, and such a sweet, loving man. He will be missed! What a reassurance to all of those mourning his loss to know that he is in heaven with Jesus! I hope you all have a Blessed weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment