Cucumber Party Sandwiches- Found this in a magazine my neighbor borrowed me!
1 pkg 8 oz. cream cheese
2 Tbsp mayo
2 tsp Italian Salad Dressing Mix
30 slices snack rye bread (I LOVE that you can buy this already all sliced up! I had no idea!)
30 thin slices cucumber
Fresh dill sprigs & chive blossoms (I had NO clue what these things were, or where to find them at the grocery store. Thankfully, I have a friend who is more knowledgeable about these things than I am! HyVee doesn't carry chive blossoms so I just bought chive and diced it up.)
In large bowl, beat cream cheese, mayo, and dressing mix until blended. Let stand 30 minutes. Spread on rye bread. Top each with a cucumber slice, dill sprig & chive blossom. Cover & refrigerate until serving.
Marshmallow Fruit Dip- Cut this recipe out of a magazine about 4 years ago. Had never made it!
1 pkg 8 oz. cream cheese softened (My cream cheese wasn't as soft as it should have been so when I mixed it all up, it was lumpy. It looked kind of gross but tasted fabulous!)
1 carton 6 oz. cherry yogurt
1 carton 8 oz. whipped topping thawed
1 jar 7 oz. marshmallow creme
Assorted fresh fruit
Beat cream cheese & yogurt until blended. Fold in whipped topping & marshmallow creme. Serve with fruit. Makes 5 cups. I even got to use the new pampered chef tray that has been shoved in my cupboard for almost a year!
Cheddar Bacon Dip- Found this recipe on Pinterest!
16 oz. sour cream
1 pkg. Ranch Salad Dressing Mix
3 oz. bacon bits (in a bag)
1 cup shredded cheddar
Mix together & refrigerate 24 hours. Serve with chips or veggies. (I served it with chips & triscuits. Very tasty! I liked it best with the crackers.)
Veggie Tortilla Pin Wheels- Another recipe I found in my neighbors magazine!
1 pkg 8 oz. cream cheese softened
4 tsp. Ranch Salad Dressing Mix
1 pkg (2.5 oz) chopped up dried beef
1/2 c. chopped up fresh broccoli
1/2 c. chopped up fresh cauliflower
1/4 c. chopped up green onion
1/4 c. sliced pimiento stuff olives
5 flour tortillas (8 in.)- room temp.
Salsa optional.
In large bowl, beat cream cheese & salad dressing mix until blended. Stir in beef, broccoli, cauliflower, onions & olives. Spread over tortilla's. Roll up tightly & wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 2 hours. Unwrap and cut in 1/2 in. slices. Serve with salsa if desired.
Who would have ever thought that these delicious goodies could be made by me?!
No comments:
Post a Comment