Pages

Verse A Day

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

16/25 Days of Thanks

25 days just isn't near enough time to list all of the things I am thankful for.  I am more Blessed than I ever imagined possible. 

A few Wednesday mornings a month I help out with Story Hour at our church.  Today the kids made cards for someone they were thankful for.  This one little boy said he was thankful for his mom and dad, so he drew a picture of them on his card.  He drew a big round circle with a few arms poking out and 2 eyes for the face, and then drew another big round circle with arms and only one eye.. right in the center of the face.  When I asked him what he had drawn he said 'That's my dad.  He's a one-eyed zombie.  My mom is a zombie too but with 2 eyes.'  He was so proud of his drawing, but we couldn't help but chuckle at his comments!

Check out my updated '25 Days of Thanks' link!
http://thegerdesfam.blogspot.com/p/i-am-thankful-for.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...