Pages

Verse A Day

Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas #4- With Grandma Peggy!

We headed to my sister's house on Christmas day to celebrate with my mom!  More good food, tons of gifts & family fun.  The kids all have so much fun playing together and even got to play outside for awhile!  I still can't believe the weather this Christmas.  Not a flake of snow & 40 degree temp's! 

My mom with all of the grandkids & Brennan.
 Grandma Peggy & the grandkids!
 Brigham got a Lightning McQueen rocking chair! 
 Boston is pretty excited about getting his first BeyBlades!  I really don't understand the concept of this toy..but it's a hot item and he loves them!
 Boston also got more Trio Lego's!  He got a small set for his birthday this past summer and has spent hours playing them!  Now he will have more pieces to build his swords, guns & shields! 
 Derek & I got a new cake pan & 8 quart kettle!  Can't wait to use them!
 Boston picked out & bought a Christmas coffee mug for Grandma!  He sure loved using his own money to buy gifts this year.  I think this may be a yearly tradition. 
It's so nice to see his giving heart!
 Brigham loves his new toy!
 Grandma rocking the little boys.  They were getting sleepy.
 
It was a wonderful Holiday, full of family gatherings and fun memories!  We are so Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...