Pages

Verse A Day

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Graduations!

Last week Tuesday, Boston and I rode to Colman with Grandpa Ron for Paisley's Kindergarten Graduation program.  It was so cute!  The teacher had interviewed the kids, and the principal read each kids' answers as they walked into the gym.  Paisley & another girl in the class both said they wanted to marry a boy named Jackson in their class, but Jackson said he wasn't getting married :)  It was so cute to hear all their answers!   
Paisley Brooke!
 The kids sang the silliest song!  I laughed so hard I cried! 
 The graduate!
 Boston, Paisley & Grandpa!
 Boston & Paisley are such good bud's.
 Grandma & Paisley

And on Friday, May 18th, we celebrated Boston's Preschool Graduation!  He participated in the pre-k graduation program last year, even though we were keeping him in pre-k another year, but this year's program was extra special since it was the 'real deal'! 

Waving to his Grandma's & Grandpa Ron

 He was all about the dancing!

 Getting his diploma from Mrs. Bornitz
 My little Graduate!!
Grandpa Ron, Boston & Grandma Lisa
 Boston & Grandma Glady
 Boston & Grandma Peggy
 The Gerdes Family!

I saw this idea on Pinterest several months ago and just thought it was the neatest thing.  I bought the book 'Oh, The Places You'll Go!' for Boston, and had his teacher write a little note in the inside for him.  Each year I will have is teachers do this.  A fun keepsake!


Boston, I am so proud of you!  I am so blessed to call you my son.  I pray that each year as you grow and mature, that Jesus grows in your heart more too.  I know He has incredible things in store for you!  Keep shining little man!  Love, Mom










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...