Not sure what we are going to do about his blankie obsession. He throws a fit if we don't let him have his blankie with him while he's eating. It goes outside with us and in the car with us at all times or he's screaming for it before we get out the door!
On Saturday, Sept. 8th, I got some much needed time with some girlfriends from church! We met downtown for the Sioux Falls Arts Festival & then had lunch at Minerva's. I walked away with one purchase...A bow & arrow for Boston! He was SO excited!That afternoon we got a surprise visit from my Grandma LaVonne & Grandpa Harold! They hadn't gotten to our new house yet so wanted to see it before they headed back to TX for the winter. Boston had checked out a book from the school library about wolves, so Grandpa read it to the boys.. and then kept reading all the facts to himself. He was so into the book, Grandma and I had to laugh. I told him I knew what to buy him for his next birthday:)
Brigs was not in the mood for sitting still.
Boston has soccer practice every Thursday night and a game every Saturday. He has really improved over the past few weeks & even scored his first goal this week...and I missed it! It was a make-up game on Monday evening at 5:30 and I was babysitting, so got there a few minutes too late. I'm sure there will be many more goals, but missing that first one is a huge bummer for this mama!
Saturday morning it was only about 40 degrees during the game! I'm not sure we are ready for temps that low yet!
Grandma Lisa & Grandpa Ron came to watch B's game and help me entertain Brigs. He is so busy & just runs in every direction.
Here is Boston with his team. The boys have lots of fun!
I better wrap this up so I can get Boston to bed! He likes to stay up late like his dad, so getting him to bed at 9 on a school night can be a chore. We have been reading the Magic Treehouse books, and he is really into them! We are starting book 4 tonight! I usually tell him we can read 2 or 3 chapters before bed if he is laying down and ready to go by 9. It usually works!
No comments:
Post a Comment