Our entire main floor is a darker taupe color. It's a nice neutral color, but
I was thrilled to change things up a bit in the baby's room!
I have hundreds of baby things pinned on my private Pinterest boards. So many idea's, color schemes, etc. I went back and forth for weeks on what I wanted to do, until I saw this fabric at Hobby Lobby. The inspiration for the room is all coming from this. I absolutely love it!
I also love chevron.. so put the two together and voila!
Crib sheet $10 & fabric for a DIY crib skirt $16!
I also love mobiles. Not the noisy ones, just the cute decorative ones! A friend of mine made an owl mobile for Brigham's nursery. It was a one of a kind, and was such a cute touch to his room. I wanted to make one for this little guy, so once I had decided on the fabric/color scheme, I got my supplies; cardstock, fishing string, embroidery rings & jewelry hooks. Spent a total of $21, and a few hours of my free time! Inspiration and instructions came from here. The 'jump rings' were a PITA, and super tedious for someone with little patience, but it turned out so cute! Worth the headache.
I started one night after Brigham had gone to bed..
And finished the next day during nap time!
Half done. The circles on the second hoop make it much fuller looking!
Complete & hung! Love the pop of color it adds to the room!
As if making progress in little mans room wasn't exciting enough, the double stroller came in the mail too! Brigs loves it!
It's quite the load, but will work out well this summer when I am brave enough to venture out of the house with 3 boys :)
And a few belly pictures! 30 week picture taken 5/5
5/11.
Welcome to the 3 boys club! So much fun! I love your mobile! Impressive!!! :) God bless you and your family Jamie.
ReplyDelete