Bronx getting checked out by the on-call Pediatrician, Dr. Eich.
Visitors came all day! It was so fun showing off our newest addition to friends and family!
Bronx was born on my grandparents 58th Wedding Anniversary!
Sleep deprivation was starting to hit me by the afternoon on Wednesday. I had a headache and felt queezy off and on. We had such a steady stream of visitors, so I did my best to stay awake to visit with everyone because I knew they were all anxious to meet the baby!
Derek brought the boys up to the hospital in the afternoon. Boston wanted to hold Bronx right away!
Grandpa Ron has 3 boys to spoil now!
Derek took the boys home again in the evening. That plan just seemed to work out best, as the boys sleep so much better in their own beds. Derek wouldn't have slept well on the hospital pull out either, so I think he even enjoyed having a bed to himself! I was completely exhausted by the time the boys went home Wednesday night. I had Bronx spend most of the night in the nursery so that I could try and get some sleep. They brought him in every 3 or so hours to nurse, and then I would have them take him again. I didn't sleep super well, but just the few hours here and there were better than nothing. I felt so bad sending him to the nursery, but knew if I went another night without sleep I was not going to do well at home.
Derek got up to the hospital around 8:30 on Thursday morning, July 11th. Bronx was already back in my room after his circumcision. I had a complimentary pedicure at 10:30, and we were discharged and at the house by noon!
Our delivery nurse Erica made Bronx his hat!
Waiting patiently for the ok to go home!
The boys were so excited when we got home!
Bronx's Great Grandma Marty & Great Grandpa Bud stopped by for a quick visit.
And just for fun, a comparison picture of Brigham and Bronx as newborns! Definitely brothers!
No comments:
Post a Comment