Pages

Verse A Day

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Bronx- 3 Months!

While Derek was in Denver, I sent 2 of the 3 boys to Grandpa Ron & Grandma Lisa's for a night! Brigham has only spent the night there once, so I was a little unsure of how it would go.  He did fine, so I am hoping it went well enough that they keep having him stay the night!  It was nice to have some one on one time with Bronx!  Bronx was 3 months old on October 9th.  He still isn't sleeping the best at night.  The mild cold that he had seems to have cleared up, so it's time he figures it out again!  I've been trying to get him to drink more than 3-4 ounces every 3 hours, but his little tummy just doesn't like to take much more than that yet.  Unless he is tired or hungry, he hardly ever cry's!  It's made having daycare kids around 3 days a week, very easy. He is very content in the morning when he wakes up!   He doesn't wake up ready to eat, so he usually just lounges on the floor and plays or watches cartoons.  He does a lot of 'talking' too.  I've also noticed that he has two little birth marks!  One is on his upper arm near his wrist, and another on his ankle.  He continues to look more and more like Boston, and his hair seems to be coming in darker.  He has the cutest giggle, and will just randomly start laughing at me.  Just melts my heart!

He looks so adorable in this little hat!  
3 Month Photo Shoot
He didn't care for having his picture taken..






Boston finished up with football last weekend.  They won their last game to win the Rose Bowl :)  It was starting to get pretty cold in the mornings, so I was glad for it to be over!  He ended up loving it and made us very proud!  He played so good in his last game!  He pulled lots of flags, ran the ball well, had an awesome fake play, even I thought he was carrying the ball, and kicked in a field goal!   Boston continues to try and pull one over on Derek and I.  One day this week we told him he couldn't wear shorts to school (it was 40 degrees!) so he changed into sweat pants, but much to our surprise those shorts were underneath and when Derek picked him up from school he came out wearing them!

Here's a video of Boston and his team mates getting ready to start the game!  Boston runs down towards the end of the video.
Me in my winter gear!
 Team prayer after their game.  

Boston's first Starbucks drink!  If I can't get my husband to drink coffee, I will just have to get my boys too ;)  Don't worry.. it was a non caffeinated strawberries & cream!
Boston had grandparents day at school this past week.  Grandma Glady, Grandpa Les, Grandpa Ron & Grandma Lisa were there to make his day special.  He had to fill out a questionaire on each of them.  Here is a picture I took of his form on Glady.  His lower case b's and d's are giving him some trouble, because I am positive that Glady did not mention 'beer' for any of her answers!

Brigs continues to test my patience several times a day.  He is just down right naughty!  I'm hoping it's just a phase he's going through, but so many people keep telling me it's 'the middle child' syndrome, and the poor kid is always going to be the middle child..

Thursday morning, he woke up with a diaper around his ankle, and pee everywhere.  I threw all of his laundry in the wash, including ONE of his blankets, and the kid bawled for an hour even though I left one pee smelling blanket out for him!



A few weeks ago I came down with a bug of some sort.  I was dizzy, queezy and my ears were plugged!  It was very bizarre.  That went on for a few days, then I had got a migraine and slept an entire day away, and then a few days later came down with a bad cold.  Not sure if they were at all related, but right now I am just battling a nasty cough.  Derek says I have maxed him out on health bills for myself this year, so I continue to 'toughen up' and hack away :)  He has resorted to sleeping in the basement because the coughing is so bad at night, and did finally give me the ok to see a doctor today.  Isn't he sweet?!

Me and my sweet baby snuggling up when I wasn't feeling well.




  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...