Pages

Verse A Day

Friday, November 1, 2013

Trick or Treat

Lets just say that our night of trick or treating was eventful.  We cut our night short because 2 of the 3 kids were screaming about 10 minutes INTO the night, and by 7 o'clock, I had had enough.  When Derek got home from work I told him next year we were either skipping costumes & trick or treating all together, or he was taking the night off work to help.  I clearly am not Super Mom because taking 3 kiddo's trick or treating was a bit much when everyone started having meltdowns!

Bronx's first Halloween!  He isn't real enthused about tummy time!

 My Biker Baby!
 Batman, Ninja & Biker Baby
 We met up with friends at a trunk or treat!  
Kinli, Boston & Jada.  You can't see my little Ninja's smile in this picture, but I guarantee you, he had the biggest grin with two of his favorite girls standing by him!
 Brigs was actually into the 'trick or treating' at this point in the night.
 The group:  Brigham, Chloe, Boston, Kinli, Jada & Bennett.  
Bronx was bundled up in the car seat!
 'Trick or Treat, Smell My Feet, Ron-Ron!'
 Grandpa & Grandma always love the boys surprising them in their costumes!
 Brigs was far more into eating all of his candy than taking pictures.  The melt downs started here..after our first stop!
 Grandpa Ron Ron & two of his favorite boys!
 Grandma Glady's house!
 Boston, Brigham, Alliana & Izzy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...