Brigham's boots still stuck in the mud!
While the boys napped this afternoon I got all of our bushes trimmed down, landscaping cleaned up and dog crap picked up. I am so anxious to see green plants & flowers! When the little ones woke up, I decided to find a water puddle for them to splash around in. Their boots needed a good cleaning anyway. There is a parking lot near the entrance of our development that constantly has water sitting in it.
They even have a sump pump in the parking lot to pump it out!
They even have a sump pump in the parking lot to pump it out!
Bummer for them.. but it's the perfect place for my boys to play!
Heading for the puddles!
Bronx loved the fresh air too!
He looks so much like his Papa Jerry when he doesn't smile!
Skippin rocks!
Bronx & I watching the other boys ride bikes!
A few other hilites of our day:
Our Ninja Turtle Chia Pet is growing his shell!
SFC had a vendor event yesterday so my friend Dana & I checked it out before we had a girls day of shopping & eating out! My favorite purchase was Rusk Buns from Caseys Bakery! I'm not sure if this recipe is dutch or what, but its delicious. Our friends bring this to Green Lake every summer and it is always a hit! Such a yummy lunch today!
No comments:
Post a Comment