Pages

Verse A Day

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Rollerskating Party & A trip to Colman

On Friday, May 16th, Grandpa Ron came to watch the little boys so that I could go skating with Boston for his end of the year fun day!  It was a fun two hours, but I was sore the next day!  I was pretty impressed with how well I did on my roller blades!  No wipe outs!

Boston and his friend Justin
 He wanted vampire teeth so he could skate around and scare the girls!
 Kaden, Boston & Jackson
 Mom & B!  It was such a fun day!
 On Sunday afternoon, May 18th, we took a trip to Colman to see my grandparents!  They hadn't seen Bronx since Oct. so they were excited to see how much he had changed.  
Bronx just loved my grandpa!




 It has been one thing after another at our house for the last month.  First the little boys had an eye bug, then Boston, now me, then Boston again.  On top of that we all got bad colds & a cough.  My cold has stuck around the longest.

Brigs & his poor red eyes.
My eye last weekend.
 We picked up a used train table (which the boys LOVE!) so Boston didn't have a seat for bit.  Brigs is dead to the world, and Boston is holding a grocery sack because he thinks he's going to barf in the car.  These boys keep me on my toes!

 When we got home, Boston slept for a good 2-3 hours.  He never sleeps mid day, so I knew he was fighting something.  Thankfully, no puking, just resting and he was fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...