Pages

Verse A Day

Saturday, November 15, 2014

October in a nut shell!

We are nearing mid Nov. and I am just now getting time to recap the month of October.  Time just never slows down around here!  October was a fun month, but then again they are all fun around here!

Friday, October 3:  Derek & I went to the Jason Aldean concert!  It was a ton of fun!




Monday, October 6:  Derek turned 34!
Thursday, October 9:  I took the boys up to Colman so we could see my Grandparents before they left for Texas for the winter!   
 I love capturing these moments.  Boston &  his great grandpa catching up about school about sports!

Friday, October 10:  Bronx's 15 Month Check up! He still is only 20 pounds and a few odd oz.! Such a string bean!  He and Brigham both got their flu shots & did great!  Brigham didn't even cry, which was a huge shocker to me!




Saturday, October 11th:  A day I had been looking forward to for weeks!  Me & a few girlfriends took a road trip to do some shopping!  It was a fun day!  I can't wait to do it again!
 Monday, October 13: Grandparents Day at school & early dismissal!  Boston had ALL of his grandparents at school with him!





2 days before the deadline, Boston decided he wanted to participate in the Library's pumpkin decorating contest.  You had to paint a pumpkin to be a character from a book.  After we got the little boys to sleep, B and I looked through our books, and decided to go with the Old Lady!  We started it around 8:00 and by 10, it was finished!  It turned out much better than I was expecting and Boston loved it!  It was a lot of fun, so I am sure we will do it again next year!



 Tuesday, October 15:  B is excited to bring his pumpkin to school!
Wednesday, October 15:  Bronx got his first horsey ride at HyVee!  He loves to say 'Neigh'!

Saturday, October 18:  Bronx loves to snuggle me and I just love that.  Little boys grow out of this stage too quick, so I soak up every second of it!

 Brigham got to go with Grandpa Ron & Grandma Lisa to the Pumpkin Party in Iowa!  He was so excited about going.  Boston had his last football game, so he missed out this year.  Brigham came home with a goose egg & scrape on his forehead, and was ready for bed 10 minutes after walking in the door :)

Friday, October 24th:  I helped out for Brigham's Preschool Pumpkin Party!  During prayer, the teacher was thanking Brigham for bringing his class a treat.  She called him Boston during the prayer, and he was very quick to interrupt her and say 'Ugh, my name is Brigham!'.  :)  The teachers both called him Boston a few times during the party.  
 Showing off his decorated Gourd!
Tasting pumpkin pancakes.  He is pretty shy and silly if you ask him about it, but we think he has a crush on the little girl with the dark hair sitting next to him.
Her name is Hannah and she is just a doll!



Bronx also got his first hair cut!  The older boys were desperate for a trim, so we decided to just have all 3 of them done at the same time.  He sat so good & loved having his very own sucker!!



 Brigham's head full of hair before his cut!
After pics.  Adorable boys!


 Bronx's 1st Haircut certificate with some little baby curls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...