On Sunday night, December 14th, Brigham and I both sang in church! Derek was in charge of the boys & camera because I had to be to church early for one last practice. He didn't get any pictures of me singing, but he did get some cute ones of Brigs.
I just love this tshirt. It is perfect for our house!
Brigs walking into church!
December 17th was Brigham's Christmas party at school! So thankful for another opportunity to help out in his classroom. He loves having me there with him, and I know from experience that these moments go by far too quick!
A few chores for mom before school :) He loves to vaccum the kitchen for me and he does a really good job!
Decorating his pine cone!
Eating cookies that he frosted & decorated himself!
Brigham & Hannah. Adorable!!!
On a scavenger hunt in the hallways! Olaf was on the list & he was everyone's favorite thing to find!
Playing games in the gym. The kids had to carry Christmas candy in a spoon & drop it in the basket. It was a relay game. So fun to see how careful some of the kids were & then the kids (Brigham) who were all about being the fastest!
Mrs. Korn handing out a gift to each of the kids.
A Christmas book! We love these gifts from the teachers!
Bronx & I secretly eating Pizza Hut at Target :) I don't get to Target that often without ALL the boys tagging along, so when I do get there alone or with Bronx, I love to get pizza or a slushy!
12-19: Brigs wanted his hair cut! He is so proud & looks so ridiculously cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment