Pages

Verse A Day

Friday, December 5, 2014

SeaWorld!

After our 12 + hour day at Magic Kingdom, we really needed a slower day in our schedule so SeaWorld was perfect.  It was a fun day, but the park definitely lacked the awe & cleanliness that we saw at Magic Kingdom.  The Shamu show was really neat though, and they had some fun rides, so we are still glad we checked it out!

We started out the morning with bath's!  
Then off to SeaWorld!
One of our first stops was the Manta ride.  Derek, Lisa and I rode while Grandpa Ron man handled the boys.  It was terrifying and I wouldn't ride it again! We saw someone lose their breakfast as were leaving the ride.   
Waiting for the Shamu Show to start!














Time for the little ones to ride something!  





 I think Brigham is hoping the ride is almost done.  Lots of spinning around..
 Grandpa Ron on kid duty again.  It was so nice having them along.  The extra hands were SO nice!
A kids roller coaster!  (We learned that neither of the boys are into roller coasters)  All smiles!


Not so smiley anymore :)

 Next, Boston wanted to see some sharks!  I think he and Brigs were done with rides for a bit.








Boston wanted to go on one more ride!  None of us really wanted to get wet..
but that didn't really matter, because when we got off the ride it started to rain!  Thankfully it didn't last long because we were about as far away from the main entrance/exit as possible!  Boston says Journey to Atlantis was one of his favorite rides from the trip! 
We found a few things with shelter to keep us entertained.  








Sea Lions
Derek rode this ride alone. I was still recovering from the Manta!

One final stop to touch the Sting Ray's!  


We didn't get back to our Condo to rest for 10 minutes and the boys were already dressed & ready to swim!  They had plenty of options too, because I think the resort had 5 outdoor heated pools, a lazy river & water slide!



 Bronx loved the water!!  Probably because it was warm like the bath tub :)
I said I would never do it and I did.  I bought Boston & Brigham $18 Mickey Mouse ears at Magic Kingdom yesterday.  They were fun for about as long as I imagined.  :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...