Brigham's photography skills!
These pictures of Bronx with his great grandpa Harold are just so sweet!
All of the little one love Grandpa!
Boston swam for about 6 hours straight!
My uncle Larry, Grandpa Harold, aunt Karla, my mom, uncle Kelly and Grandma LaVonne. It would have been so nice if my uncle Lonny & aunt Kristi could have been there. It's been awhile since we've gotten a complete family photo of this crew!
Quinn & Paisley
Preston & Boston
The girls being silly.
Kelly
Some of the Brendsel cousins! Me, Jarod, Keisha, Lacey, Jeremiah & Taya
Larry and his 2 sons.
Boston pestering the girls in the hot tub!
Larry & his boys with their girlfriends.
After a day FULL of swimming for Boston, we got the boys in their pajama's and attempted to get them settled down for bed. I made a quick run to Dairy Queen and picked up ice cream for everyone! The boys were wired. I don't even remember what time everyone ended up asleep, but it was much later than normal! Brigham ended up in bed with Grandma Peggy, and Boston, Bronx and I were in the other. Bronx would NOT sleep in the pack n play, so it made for a long night with very little sleep for mom! I kept glancing over at my mom & Brigham and they were both just zonked & cozy!
We were up early Sunday morning for breakfast. The boys got in the hot tub with Grandma Peggy before we packed up and headed home. It was hard saying goodbye to Larry, but I am so glad we got to spend some time with him!
No comments:
Post a Comment