Friday, Feb. 26
Boston had Egyptian day at school!
I decided today was the day to start my project for the nursery: Painting the dresser and crib with Annie Sloan chalk paint! It's my first chalk paint experience!
Seeing my boys around the supper table is just precious!
I am loving how it's looking!
Saturday:
The nice thing with chalk paint is that you can just paint right over your finish! The only thing I did quickly sand down were the teeth marks ALL around the crib!
Sunday, Feb. 28
I did some more work on the furniture and chose a different paint color for the accent wall. Derek's idea last week of a purple wall didn't look so good!
Bronx wasn't himself all day, and after nap he woke up a little warm. Since Boston had just had strep throat a month ago, I thought maybe that was the case for Bronx. I did notice some white spots in his throat, so I took him right to Acute Care.
The mask stayed on long enough to take one picture!
Thankfully the strep test turned out negative and his ears also looked good. I love & hate when they tell you 'It's probably just something viral.' Thankfully it was a pretty short lived bug and he was back to himself a few days later. When we got home from the clinic, I tested out the turquoise color we liked best!
We love it! It really goes well with the butterfly picture and makes the off white crib really POP!
2-29
Bronx LOVES babies and he LOVES baby Andi at daycare. I can't wait to see how he interacts and loves on his baby sister!
3-1
A favorite thing at daycare is being the kitchen clean up crew (because you get a piece of candy!) and playing hair salon! Even these little ones think it's so fun to comb hair and it's so relaxing for me!
Wed. March 2
Being a daycare provider I have several pack n play's, but none of mine have a working bassinet piece so I found this on a garage sale! Still in the box even! Bronx tried it out and thought it was perfect for his little sister!
We went and bought a gallon of turquoise paint and got the accent wall done! It's a quick project when you only have 1 wall to paint!
Derek is pretty proud of that butterfly picture so as soon as the paint dried he had it hung right back up on the wall!
Still have some shelves to fill, and am also looking for a new knob for the drawers!
Thursday, March 3:
Brigham had Kindergarten Round Up! He got to bring a stuffed animal along to school, so of course he brought his Lion! It was also fun that he got to be in the same group as two of his best friends, Brody & Gracie! When he got home he said 'This was the best day ever!' We are so thankful for Sioux Falls Christian!
Bronx & Blaire are just AH-dorable!
She loves to hold his hand and will say 'Bronx, you hold my hand?'
Friday, March 4
Bronx was a crank this morning! I knew he needed a good nap and I was right! He was asleep 2 min. after he laid down!
It was another nice day on Saturday, so Derek thought the boys could help him out by sweeping the garage.. they were NOT thrilled but did put forth a little effort. It needs a few more good sweeps though. So dirty after winter!
Monday, 3-7
So thankful for the sunshine and BOGS! Bronx just loves his snow boots!
All 3 boys have a pair of BOGS and they are the best ever!
The daycare kids loved the fresh air too!
Lately Bronx has been coming upstairs saying 'Me go Melmo potty!'. He usually has already taken his diaper off and left it laying somewhere in the house. He has even gone #2 a few times and we didn't find out until:
1. It was smeared on the couch and living room floor!
2. The dog ate the poop and Bronx came out to the living room saying 'Puppy eat my poop!' EWWWWEEE!!
Thursday, March 10
Such a nice day! We spent a lot of time outside!
Bronx thought his rest time should be outside!
Olive graduated from the pack n play! She looks so sweet sleeping and sucking her thumb!
Boston had his spring concert at school! It was a great program with fun songs. He did a great job!
I got a babysitter for the two little boys and Derek wasn't able to get off work early, so it was just me watching, but it was nice to give my full attention to B!
No comments:
Post a Comment