Pages

Verse A Day

Sunday, May 22, 2016

37 Weeks Prego & School's Out For Summer!

Friday, May 20th
Boston rode in style to his last day of school!  He had a good year, but was ready to be done!  
While B was at school, I had two doctor appointments.  I met with Dr. Merrigan at the Breast Center to get another opinion on the lump under my right arm pit.  She called it a benign lypoma, and recommended I just leave it be fore now.  It may go away on it's own, and if it doesn't and it becomes bothersome to me, or changes, I can have it removed.  Just glad it's nothing alarming!
After that appointment I went for my 36 week & 5 day OB appointment with Dr. Scott.  Nothing new to report to her, other than I feel a lot of pressure and feel like I have to use the bathroom All. The. Time.  Baby's heart rate was 150's, my blood pressure was great.  I still weigh 148 pounds.  That has stayed the same since February, and is a total of 13 pounds for the entire pregnancy.  My tummy measures 35 weeks, but she wasn't concerned with anything.  Baby's active and I have always had smaller babies, so either this little girl is going to be small too, or I am ALL baby!  Dr. Scott did my first pelvic exam.  She started laughing right away and said 'No wonder it feels like you have to poop all the time!  That baby's head is LOW!!'  I am also dilated to a 3 already and 80%.  Some surprising news!  I guess I need to be ready for a baby anytime!  We did set an induction date too, in case she doesn't come on her own.  The countdown is ON!! 

Saturday, May 21
A great day for some soccer games!  Boston played at 10:30.  He scored 3 goals and had 2 assists.  His team had 5 total points and won!  He played great & was so excited that his dad was able to sneak away from work to watch!


















Next it was Brigham's turn!  It was Brigham's last game of the season.  He scored 3 goals & had 1 assist, which he was just as proud of!



















Bronx thought it was a good afternoon for a rest in the backyard!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...