Pages

Verse A Day

Monday, May 30, 2016

Bringing Blayke Home!

Blayke and I did a lot of snuggling again last night!  She was only in the nursery a few hours.  I wasn't able to sleep much so figured I may as well be with my baby!  

5:04AM



 5:16AM


7:19AM


Daddy made it up to the hospital around 9.  We had a sitter come to the house to watch the boys for the morning, which worked out great!  It gave us a little quiet time before being discharged!

 The VanderHaar's came by for a visit!  
 So did the Elgersma crew!  Jada was SO excited to hold Blayke!


12:29
Daddy enjoyed the yummy food at Avera & the movies!

The boys were so excited to open up their gifts from the Elgersma's!  We have done this the last few babies...we give gifts to the siblings, which is so fun for them & makes them feel special too!

Bronx got a Paw Patrol t-shirt & a book! Perfect! 

 A lego set for B!
 Brigs got some more Chicago Bulls stuff of J's!  




 We are ready to bring Blayke home!  We were supposed to be discharged around noon, but they ended up wanting to monitor Blayke a few extra hours.  I was Group B positive, and because labor came on so fast, I wasn't able to get the full dose of antibiotics before she was born.  Thankfully all checked out ok for her though!  When the severe weather alerts and tornado watch's came up on the TV I asked to get moving & in 10-15 minutes we were on the road!
While she was asleep and content, we unpacked and got laundry started!  When mom is away for a few days, the house work piles up!






8:55 PM
9:03
Mom is praying for a good nights sleep!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...