Wednesday, August 24!
Back to school! The summer FLEW by again. The kids were excited for school to start, but I am sure in a week they will be wishing it was still summer break! When Blayke woke up at 6:15 I checked to make sure Bronx was still sleeping in his bed and I couldn't find him... he had wandered downstairs to snuggle up with his big brother!
Next year all 3 of these boys will be off to school together!
I made him take one picture with me before he ditched us to go find his friends! I guess when you are in 4th grade, you don't need mom around for 1st day of school pictures!
Brigs and Chloe!
I just love this picture! Derek and his SFC childhood friend, Justin Elgersma chatting in the background, and their kids as friends now at the same school!
Life long friendships are such a blessing!
Boston with a few of his buddies. Boston didn't want anyone walking him to his line this year...but I snuck over for a picture!
Brigs and Gracie! So glad these two are in the same class again. That one familiar face/friend in class makes it just a little easier!
Blayke fell asleep shortly after we got home from school drop off and she slept 3-4 hours!!! The house was so quiet having two of her brothers gone at school!
I got this picture from Kelly Addink! Brigs & Theo playing on the playground at recess!
All smiles after school! Day #1 was a success!!
Thursday
I put together this little headband display for Blayke with a little twine that we had at home!
Mom loves buying headbands!!
Blayke likes them too :)
We finished up one last outdoor project! Our bushes have not been doing well for a few years now, and our ornamental tree died so we started over! Hoping it all comes back in the spring!
Friday, August 26
I took Blayke in for a weight check since it was her official 3 month birthday! She weighed in at 11 pounds, 4 oz. Her length was the same as it was at 2 months..21.5 inches.














No comments:
Post a Comment