Pages

Verse A Day

Friday, September 16, 2016

September Has Gotten Away From Me!

 I figured this would happen.. school starts, daycare starts up again, and my computer time vanishes!
September has totally gotten away from me so it's time to get caught up with blogging and a million other things!
Sunday, Sept 4
She loves to sit on the couch and watch whats going on in the living room!

 She's really sucking on her fingers lately!

 9-6:  Trying out a new meal!  My freezer meal group is awesome!  
 Making sure Auntie Lacey knows how Blayke likes to be swaddled up for bed time!  I want her to sleep for her Auntie while we are in AZ!

 9-7

 Of course I have time to soak and scrub your football pants the night before we leave for vacation... Who ever invented white football pants was clearly not a mom!  


Thursday morning, Sept. 8
A few more snuggles before we drop the kids off!

 We are off to AZ!  

 Eating at Ocean Prime!
 10 Layer Carrot Cake!  We all devoured it!!

A few pictures of Blayke at Lacey's & Brigs & Bronx with Grandpa Les & Grandma Glady!  



Friday, Sept 9
Blayke got to see Great Grandpa & Great Grandma!



Saturday, 9-10
Derek doesn't mind a Pumpkin Spice Latte!  
Maybe a coffee date is in our near future!?!
 A Sangria during my pedicure?  Yep!

 We made our way back to Ocean Prime for dessert again ! I went with the blueberry cheese cake this time instead of the Carrot Cake!

 More pictures of the kids!  They are having lots of fun without mom & dad!



 Dad & Lisa took the boys to Hawarden, IA!


Sunday, 9-11
 Headed home to our babies!

 Dad & Lisa took the boys to the zoo Sunday morning!

 Blayke was so excited to sleep in her own bed again!  
Monday morning came too fast!  
 Blayke knew her mommy was home again because she just wanted to be held all day :)
 I finally got her to take a nap on the couch!


Tuesday
Bronx must have missed his mama too because he wanted snuggles!


Wednesday, Sept 14
I took Blayke in to see her pediatrician because I am worried/concrnred about her head being a little flat.  I first noticed it a month or two ago, so have been adjusting her position as much as I can when she sleeps, and have been trying not to have her laying on her back to play very much.  I don't notice it getting any worse, but also don't notice it improving either, so I wanted him to look at her.  He said it's very mild, and to keep doing what we are doing, and it should end up correcting itself in shape.  I felt so much better after hearing that, but still a little concerned.

Little Miss is just over 12 pounds!
 I took some pictures of her head yesterday so I can compare pictures down the road.  

 It was hard to get her to sit still so the pictures don't show the spot that concerns me very well.
Bronx made me a flower out of his building blocks!
New favorite shirt!!
Thursday, Sept. 15
A VERY rainy day!  Our sump pump ran all day.  I was so worried we were going to have a water mess again...this time with 12 kids in the house!  The kids did some painting & dressing up since we couldn't play outside!

 Lots of rain sitting around in the yards.
 I wish I could have napped!  Rainy days are the best days for napping!

 Baby girl is 16 weeks!  She loves playing with her toes!

 Bronx just loves his little sister.  

Friday, 9-16
So cozy on mom & dads bed!
 The boys got their school pictures back today!  SO CUTE!!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...