Monday, Sept. 26th! Blayke is 4 months old today!
She got to celebrate with all of her daycare friends :)
All 4 of the kids have the brightest blue eyes!
Tuesday
A nice fall day for some fresh air. Poor Blayke has such a yucky nose, but she's still happy as ever!
Wednesday, Sept. 28
Bronx, Blayke & I went to SFC for Chapel! Boston did some leading for the worship music and he really wanted me to be there. He did a great job!
Dad & Lisa got me a gift card to Badlands Pawn for my birthday because I mentioned wanting to try out the shooting range! Lisa and I finally took the time to go! It was a lot of fun! I'd love to go again some time!
Not a bad shot for my first time EVER shooting a gun!
Thursday! A busy day with daycare kids, but a nice day to get fresh air. The neighbors couldn't believe all the kids I had out on a walk, and were so impressed with how well behaved they all were!
Make a wish Briggy Jigs!
I didn't even realize until we were done with our walk, that Blayke had fallen asleep! She's just so relaxed and easy going!
Just when we think his bed time issues can't be worse... he has now started falling asleep in his bedroom doorway!
Friday, 9-30
Bronx is King Of The World! It's amazing how entertaining a box can be!
I went to a party at a friends and it was called a Favorite Things Party! I had to pick a favorite thing of mine (around $6 each) and bring 4 of them! I chose fall flavored beers & banana taffy taffy's!
Saturday, October 1
Grandma Peggy came to watch Blayke and the two little boys so that we didn't have to haul everyone to the late football game! Grandma brought her puppy along, so Blayke got to meet her first puppy! I think they both loved each other :)
Boston played football at the Harrisburg High School stadium at 8 PM! They felt like the pro's!
Sunday, October 2
Boston does not get his typing skills from his mom!
We went to Colman to have a lunch with Grandma & Grandpa for an early birthday celebration for Grandma! They love seeing all the grand & great-grand kids!
I think Grandma LaVonne is pretty proud that Blayke has her mom's name as her middle name! Super special!
Aryls came and surprised Grandma & Grandpa!
























































No comments:
Post a Comment