Pages

Verse A Day

Saturday, April 15, 2017

April-Part 1

It's no joke!  This April Fools Day is gorgeous!  Blayke loves the fresh air!

 All of the boys still love snuggling Blayke and making her laugh!


Friday, April 7
Brigham's class went on a field trip to Color Me Mine!  
I stopped in for about 45 minutes to watch and help out but then had to get to a funeral.  I just love seeing Brigs interacting with his friends and still being so proud when his mama shows up!  

 I wasn't expecting anything else for his painted bowl!  This kid just LOVES his MJ!

She's starting to like drinking out of her sippy cups!
 April 8
Another gorgeous day!  Blayke even wore shorts!!
 Sunday, April 9
We stopped by to visit Glady for her 66th Birthday and have some Lemon pie that a friend of hers had made!




 When Blayke has her blanket over her head we know he's ready for bed!
 The kids didn't have school all week for Spring Break, so I had extra busy days of daycare!  On Wed. April 12 I took these two to the movie Beauty And The Beast.  We all enjoyed it!

April 13
The boys like to snuggle Blayke, and once in awhile still ask to snuggle with mom!
 The finishing touch for her Easter outfit!  So so adorable!!
 Bronx had his first sleep over at a friends house and he was SO EXCITED!  
He just loves his buddy Otto!



Friday morning snuggles!






 Blayke and I did a fun Easter craft!
 Bronx got to go to the Children's Museum with Hadlers & Mara & Miles Prins!

 He also wanted to keep playing at their house when they got back from the museum!  When I shoed up to pick him up at 4 PM he was kicking and screaming because he wanted to stay with Otto!
 Boston also got to play with a friend!  He went to Paul Hoekman's house for the day!
Saturday, April 15
We logged onto the live video of April the giraffe having her baby!  

 We also spent a few hours in Colman visiting Grandpa Harold & Grandma LaVonne!  
So glad they are back home!

 This picture will be a favorite of mine forever!


 Grandma & Grandpa Easter Bunny came over with baskets for the kids!



 Grandma spoiled Blayke and got her a cute skirt and shirt with matching pink flip flops!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...