Friday, August 25
Had some girl time getting manicures and pedicures!
Saturday, August 26: Wedding Day!
I told Bronx he needed to put his wedding clothes on and he seemed to think this outfit was good for the wedding! Not sure Grandpa & Grandma would have liked that!
I just love the bracelets & earrings Dad bought for us for standing up for him!
Getting all dressed up!
I will never forget seeing Dad & Lisa for the first time. They just looked so happy! My dad looked so handsome it brought tears to my eyes!
Paisley was such a big help with Blayke!
Professional picture time!
Waiting for the ceremony to start!
Boston & Paisley were in charge of the rings!
Dad was a party pooper and wouldn't let Lisa shove cake in his face!
It was so nice visiting with Ted & Cheryl and Jerry & Val and then these gals showed up too! We had so many fun times together growing up. Life long friends are the best!
Blayke was pooped out! Looking cute at a wedding is hard work!



























No comments:
Post a Comment