June!
We have the sweetest neighbors. The boys call him Grandpa Tom & he is the best at playing catch with the kids when Derek is working.
Olive & I had a special girls day for Olive's Birthday. We went for pedicures! It was Olive's first one!! She loved it and giggled quite a bit too! Such a fun day. I just adore one on one time with my daycare kiddos. We also made a stop at the library because she told me she had never been inside it before... she tricked me!
A warm day for the pool! Blayke was a little too brave! She isn't afraid at all!
She gets this from her mama.
We decided to put our house on the market! Our neighbors are planning to move, so our hope is that ours sells and we can move down the street to something a little bigger!
Grandma & Grandpa were in town for a doctor appointment so we met them for lunch, our treat! Treasure this time with them!
June 9th
I've waited a long time for this night...
Zach Brown Band concert!
Totally worth getting to the Premier Center 2 hours before the concert started for my spot!
We met cool Zac Brown Band fans while we waited!
June 10th
Boston is TWELVE & he got to spend the weekend playing soccer!
Tempo Tourney Champs!
One of Boston's teammates made cupcakes for everyone in celebration of Boston's birthday!
So sweet of him!
A sweet little note between Boston & Korrie that I just had to get a screen shot of.
Monday, June 11
Boston, his friend Cain & Oaklee got dropped off at Inspiration Hills Camp! Boston was really looking foward to a few nights away from home!
Boston had a lot of soccer friends attending camp too!
I just love that he gets to experience a summer Bible camp like I did when I was a kid.
The neighbor boys are spending a little time at daycare this summer! They love it and so do our kids!
A typical night for Bronx. He's usually asleep on the floor next to my bed and his underwear are always on backwards!
Augie Football Camp for Brigs!
A little lunch date for mom & dad! We tried out Breadico downtown and loved it!
Blayke loved watching her brothers sing at the VBS Program!
Friday, June 15
We are off to get B from camp! We've missed him!!
He loved camp but he said he's ready to take a shower :)

































































No comments:
Post a Comment