Pages

Verse A Day

Friday, December 21, 2018

Daycare Christmas Party Scavenger Hunt!

December 20, 2018
The daycare kids LOVE a party!  
This year I made the Christmas gift opening into a scavenger hunt.  The gifts that they open are new toys to stay at dacyare!  This is the second year I have done this & they think it's great!   
 Making Christmas countdowns!
 These three in matching pj's couldn't be any cuter!
 Waiting patiently for instructions!
 Clue & Gift #1 was in the laundry room!

 New puzzles!

 We love games at daycare!
 We go through sticker books & table craft books like crazy around here!
 The final clue was outside the front door!

 A new dress up outfit!  


 Ellie & Haidyn




 Christmas cookies!!!
 Sadie & Avery are off to full time Kindergarten after Christmas break so this was their last day of daycare until summer!

 I survived too :)  So much work goes into the planning and gift buying but these kiddos are worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...