Pages

Verse A Day

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Haiti: Arts and Crafts & Coconuts!

Wednesday, January 22
A morning at the Lines School doing arts and crafts with the little ones! 





I think this was their favorite part!  Sticking stickers to themselves!









The older girls had a blast with the glitter!!  







The views on our hikes were just breathtaking!





I spy a baby!  Gah!!  







A pretty big group of mountain kids hiked with us for a home visit.  



A kid carrying around a knife isn't something we see often in the states!  
It's for cutting down fruits he finds!

We got the most beautiful shower of rain I have ever seen while we were hiking!



First time eating a coconut right off a tree!  The juice was nothing like I was expecting.  
Very blah tasting but drinkable.



The rest of the coconut...

Not so do able for me!  The texture got me!  
We had plenty to the share and the kids loved that!









Another delicious Haitian meal to end another amazing day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...