Pages

Verse A Day

Sunday, May 31, 2009

We love the sun!

Boston and I had a fun weekend in the sun! On Saturday we babysat for my friend Tara's daughter Tavyn. Boston enjoyed having a play buddy around all day! My friend Sheri and her two kids came over for awhile on Saturday afternoon so we all played outside and the kids ran through the sprinkler! This morning Boston and I went to church. It was our Sunday to work in the Nursery so Boston enjoyed playing for an hour with all the kids. I volunteered to help out with Bible School at the end of June so Boston will have fun with that! They only take kids 4 years old through the 4th grade, but because I offered to help they allow Boston to come even though he'll only be 3. I think he'll have a good time. I'm sure it's mainly just playing and doing crafty things for the younger kids so he'll like that! This afternoon we played outside in Boston's new DINOSAUR pool! The neighbor boys came over and I soaked up some sun while the kids played. My mom, Stephan and Brennan stopped by for an hour. We hadn't seen them in a month or so so we were glad they came by for a visit. They dropped off a bike for Boston! It's the bike Brennan rode a few years ago. It's too big for Boston yet but by next summer he should be able to reach the pedals! He had fun sitting on it and "pretending" though! To top the day off we went to the movie UP in the theaters tonight. It was cute! We were exhausted from a long day in the sun but we stayed awake for the whole movie! Now it's off to sleep, and up and at em for another long week at work















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...