Pages

Verse A Day

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'm the mother of a 3 Year Old!!

Boston celebrated his 3rd birthday on Wed. June 10th! It's crazy that my baby is 3 already! Time has gone way too fast! Boston had a fun birthday at the zoo, and a sucessful birthday party! The bounce house was a huge HIT!! The look on Boston's face when the bounce house was all blown up was priceless! I think he thought it was his to keep! He had so much fun bouncing with his friends all day, and got TONS of new toys!! I took Boston in for his 3 year check up today, and a follow up for his mono. He weighs 31 pounds and is officially almost 37 inches tall without shoes! Grandpa Ron has been asking lately if Boston was over 36 inches tall..he's pretty anxious to get him to Thunder Road to ride the go-karts! My guess is this week Boston will be taking his first go-kart ride, and he's going to LOVE it!! I'm afraid Grandpa might not know what he's getting himself into! Boston is feeling 100% better and his glands are finally back to normal size. Dr. McKercher even said again today that Boston's swollen gland was one of the largest he has seen, and that he was quite worried at first. I'm so thankful it was nothing more serious. It's past Boston's bedtime so i better wrap this entry up. If we are up too late it makes for a rough morning with a cranky mom and a cranky 3 year old!


Boston on his new climbing wall on his swing set!

Boston and I riding the camel at the zoo!

Boston and I both trying out the climbing wall! Grandpa Ron makes one heavy duty wall!




Grandpa and Boston getting the Bounce House set up!

It was huge!

The birthday boy!

My silly 3 year old:)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...