Saturday, July 25, 2009
All signed up for Preschool!
Boston and I had another busy week! There usually isn't a night that goes by that we don't have something going on! It's crazy now, so i can't imagine what it'll be like once Boston is more involved with school activities. Tuesday night was his last night of swimming lessons, and he passed with flying colors! I was so proud! Before lessons he was not real big on putting his head under the water, especially on his own but he LOVES to do it now! So that was his big accomplishment for lessons. He passed the Preschool Level 1 lessons, so next year we'll move on to Level 2! He had fun, and the lifeguards were really sweet. Boston was one of their favorites, especially by the girl instructors! They just thought he was the cutest thing so he got some extra attention! Wednesday night after work i headed to Sioux Falls Christian for Boston's preschool registration:( On the drive there i remember thinking to myself "is Boston really old enough for preschool already!?" It was very strange! When they handed me his little "field trip" t-shirt that's when it really hit me that my baby was moving on to another stage in life. Preschool, and field trips with his class.. Ahhh!! He will be in the 3 year old class on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. School is from 8:30-11:30 and he'll attend the Kid's Corner program in the mornings for an hour before school stars. Hopefully it'll work out well because his school is just right down the street from my work so it will be convenient to drop him off in the morning and pick him up over my lunch hour! I'm trying not to think to much about that first day of school. I'm sure i'll be shedding tears. The exciting thing is that we get to go school supply shopping! He needs a back pack, some folders, glue sticks and markers. I'm guessing they'll have a lot of craft time:) And of course, shopping for school clothes!! That was always my favorite part about the new school year! As for me, things are ok. Work is an every day challenge. I've been doing some interviewing to fill an open position that I have in my department. One of the gals on my staff is leaving at the end of this upcoming week so that will make work a little stressful for awhile. I try to take it all one day at a time though. I'm thankful for my job..as challenging and stressful as it is! Boston and I hope you are all enjoying your summer, and last week in July!! August is another busy month for us! Colman's Looney Days is in a few weeks, and then a family vacation at the lake with Grandpa Ron and Grandma Lisa, and family! Fun stuff!!


Labels:
Boston
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment