Pages

Verse A Day

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

2 Weeks Until School Starts!

I can't believe that the summer is almost over. Time has flown by, and in less than 2 weeks i'll be dropping off my baby for his first day of preschool. I just can't believe it.. Last night Boston and I headed to the mall for some new school clothes. His blue jeans were inches too short so we had to get the next size up! Luckily they are adjustable waist because he is still skinny as ever, just getting taller! We only have a few weeks left to use our Wild Water West season pass so if the weather holds up we'll be spending a lot of time out there in the next few weeks. Boston absolutely LOVES to swim and has gotten so brave about going under water on his own. He is a little fish:) The potty training has gone extremely well. It's been a month and a half now and there have just been a few days that he's had a few accidents. He's even getting the #2 stuff down so i'm thrilled! He hasn't been going to daycare since the end of June since his dad was laid off, but hopefully soon he'll be back at Sandy's so he can play with his friends again. We saw Sandy in church on Sunday and she said she misses having Boston at her house. I could mention this in every journal entry that I post, but Boston is such a blessing in my life. I knew being a mother would be great but every day I am reminded in several different ways how awesome it is! I can be having the worst day and a smile, or a hug and kiss from Boston make my heart melt and I forget my worry's for awhile. I love the time we spend together and will hold these memories in my heart forever. And with that being said...I'm going to head to the couch and snuggle with Boston while we enjoy popcorn and a movie:)

Boston loves playing baseball! He doesn't even like to hit it off the tee anymore. He would rather i just pitch to him!


Boston has better tan lines than me:)

He likes me to spike his hair up in a mohawk!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet post! I was going to chat with you on Sunday, but the twins were a little unruly. Enjoy your last few weeks of summer with Boston!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...