The summer is going by so fast! I'm having a hard time believing it's the middle of July already! Another month and Boston will be starting preschool!!! Boston had his first week of swimming lessons this week. He did so well and has had a lot of fun with the kids. He isn't learning a ton of new things but he's getting more comfortable in the water, and learning to take instructions from other people. He listens really well to the lifeguards so that's good! He spent the week with his dad during the day. I'm sure they had fun doing "boy stuff!". One day they went to Wild Water West and I know Boston enjoyed that. He would go to the pool every day if he could! I was the same way when i was younger. That's all we did during the summer was swim and play ball! On Friday Boston spent the day with Grandpa Ron! They went over to Hardwick to spend the day at my grandparents house. My grandpa Bud made Boston a wooden trailor to pull behind the battery powered Jeep at my dads so they went to pick that up! They had a fun day and my grandparents enjoyed spending time with Boston! I wish i could have gone along! I had planned on going to Wild Water West again today but the weather isn't as nice as i was hoping so we may just hang out at home and get caught up on cleaning and laundry! Boston is watching cartoons and making a disaster of the house! There are toys on just about every inch of the floor but he's having fun! Tonight we are heading to Hot Harley Nights downtown! We are meeting some friends there so hopefully it's a nice night! My friend Jessica's little boy Karsen is Boston's age so i'm sure those two will have fun seeing each other! Boston has done GREAT with potty training this week! He has had a few #2 accidents but we are working on that :) Boston attempting to go potty alone! Boston brushing his teeth before bed time! He's such a big boy doing all these things without my help!
Sounds like Wild Water West is you guys' second home! I love that place - I'm sure Boston is having a blast there! That picture of him going potty is great - gotta love that tan line :) Glad he's potty trained now and you can safely send him to preschool :) Have a great week - see you soon! Chelsea
Sounds like Wild Water West is you guys' second home! I love that place - I'm sure Boston is having a blast there! That picture of him going potty is great - gotta love that tan line :) Glad he's potty trained now and you can safely send him to preschool :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great week - see you soon!
Chelsea