Pages

Verse A Day

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Boston's First Week of Preschool!

Bostons first week at Preschool was a hit! The first day I think Boston was a little nervous, but then again so was I! I made a big deal out of getting up and getting ready for the big day, and we took lots of pictures inside and outside. I think Boston thought I was acting a little crazy. All of the parents and kids met in the lunch room the first morning so there were a lot of people patiently waiting. Boston's class was the first class to head off to their classroom with the teacher. She had all of the kids in her class line up and then wave goodbye to their parents and off they went. As soon as Boston waved goodbye to me I started to get a little teary eyed. It was just amazing to me that my baby was off to school already! He looked a little nervous but he didn't cry and just followed his teacher and his classmates. The 2 1/2 hours I was at work I kept thinking about how it was going, and how Boston would greet me when I picked him up. As soon as he came out the school doors that first day I knew right away he had a blast. He came running out with a big smile on his face! I was so relieved! Day 2 was another fun day! I love looking in his school bag when we get in the car to see his "art work". My office and fridge are going to be plastered in preschool projects! I'm such a proud mom!

Trying to wake him up on his first day of school! He is not a morning person! He pulled the blankets up over his head and grumbled at me!


All ready for the first day!

Outside of the house. It was a rainy first day!

Talking to Grandpa Ron on the way to school!

Lining up with his classmates to follow his teacher to the classroom!

And off he goes:( He's up towards the front by the teacher.























































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...