Today we are anxiously waiting for the Vikings game to start! I am not a huge sports fan, but I love rooting for the Minnesota teams! I've been sporting my Vikings Favre jersey for quite a few Sunday's now, so I sure hope they can pull off another win today! Other than our normal routine of work and preschool, we haven't been up to much. The only exciting thing we've been doing the past month is working on finishing the basement! The project is coming along much quicker than we thought. We bought sheetrock today, so in a few weeks it'll actually look more like living space! Also went furniture shopping today so that was fun! It'll be so nice to have that area finished and live-able as the main floor is just too crowded. Toys seem to have taken over every room these days! Thanks to my dad, we are able to do almost all of the work ourselves so that is saving us a lot of money! My dad has already spent many hours here. The work is much appreciated!! ( I hope he reads this!) Boston is doing really well in preschool. We got his report card recently and his teacher says he is doing well! We still aren't sure which hand he will use to write with! He swings a bat right handed, kicks left footed, and seems to write with both hands. Guess he's just talented! The pens and crayons look more comfortable for him to hold in his left hand so i'm going to start encouraging that. He does really well with shapes, colors and numbers and is now starting to recognize the letters. His teacher says he loves to sing songs and that he treats his teachers and classmates with respect! That's my boy! I'm such a proud mom!
Boston loves to play with his laptop..just like mom! Look Mom! No Hands! Go Vikings!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment