What a great day! I was off work early, the carpet was laid, and the new furniture was delivered!! I just LOVE how it all looks. After I debated for 2 weeks on what carpet to order..i had horrible dreams that I wasn't going to like it.. so all day today at work i was having anxiety about the carpet! I got home after it was all done, and I had worried for nothing (which i knew i was!). Boston is ALL excited to move his room downstairs now. Not sure about the bed yet, but he said he wants to move the toys down there tonight! Here are a few pictures, as i'm sure some of you (Chelsea) are anxious to see it!! Tim & Chels, our spare bedroom will be waiting for your arrival in July!! :)
The view from Boston's new room looking out into the living room!
The living room. The door goes to the storage/utility room!

The new furniture in the upstairs living room!
AWESOME!! I hadn't checked earlier this week being gone some at the Grand Canyon, then I get a chance to look and not only see an awesome basement, but the blog includes our names! :) it looks so good, you guys did great! the new furniture upstairs is neat!! can't wait to see it in person...and you guys too!
ReplyDelete