The Childrens Church kids sang in church today for Palm Sunday. He waved his palm branch into church, and then sang 3 songs. It was so cute, and I was SO proud:) You'll notice in the video he spent the first minute or so looking sad, and searching the crowd for me. As soon as he spotted me in the 3rd pew he started to smile and seemed to enjoy it more! Derek worked today so he missed out, but I took a video so he could see how well Boston did! When I asked Boston what he was waving the branches for he said "that's how we say hi to God!" I think that's the perfect answer! I hope all of my friends and family that follow my blog feel as blessed as we do! We have wonderful family and friends, a church we love, and a God who loves us all...no matter what!
No comments:
Post a Comment