Ok, so you've all heard of or seen the movie 27 Dresses.. well I almost feel like I could star in my own movie, or at least a reality show about how a crazy bride, with only 1 month before the big day, decided she hates her dress and needs something else! Yes..that's me..
Last weekend I tried on my dress only to find that every time I tried it on, I liked it less and less. There is just something about it that doesn't fit right! Of course Derek say's "Oh honey I think it looks great on you...".. but he would say something like that regardless of what he really thought! So today I had to stop at Davids Bridal to pick up my bridesmaid dress for my sisters wedding. I tried it on, and LOVED it. I loved the way it fit me, and I loved how it looked on me. In my mind i'm thinking "how sad that i'd feel cuter at my sisters wedding than my own!". So as I was leaving I said to the gals working (i was the only one in the store) "I have a dilema".. And i began to tell them my story about how i'd bought a dress a month ago..and now i don't like it! And the story continued that I have 1 month to find something else, or i'm SOL! They of course didn't really have anything in the stores that I could order and get in time...and if they did the dress was WAY out of my price range! One of the gals all of a sudden said " We have that exact same bridesmaid dress, online in WHITE!" We all ran to the computer and pulled it up on the internet, they have it available and it's in my price range..
To make a long story short...I came home..told Derek my sob story :)... we looked online at the dress...and just so happened to stumble across ANOTHER dress that is real similar to the style and fit that I like. So..end of story... I just ordered 2 more dresses! They are estimated to arrive in 1 week. I hope that I absolutely LOVE one of them... the other will be returned and the one i've had for a month already will hopefully be sold on ebay:) Ahhh...what a day!
hilarious! however, i do agree that a bride must feel beautiful on her wedding day! hope one of these 2 is a definite winner! :)
ReplyDelete